What it does
- Delivers moisture boost
- Skin appears brighter and smoother
- Click here for additional recipes.
CompositionCountry of Origin: France
Composition: 100% Carrot Seed essential oil, certified organic by EcoCert.
Extraction: Water–steam distillation
Primary Constituents: Carotol, α-Pinene, Geranyl acetate, Sabinene, β-Pinene, Limonene
Viscosity: Medium to Thick
Color: Clear to yellow
Our organic philosophy
Organic and natural plant-powered science is the basis of every neatbud product. We select ingredients that are proven to be compatible with our skin, hair, and bodies. We take great care in certifying our products with a third party certification, EcoCert.
What is ECOCERT?
Established in 2003, ECOCERT was the first organization to develop a clear product certification that standardizes the meaning of "natural" and "organic" beauty (believe it or not!). The company tapped suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, consumers, and developers of the products that line beauty shelves to create guidelines that must be adhered to in order for a formula to be labeled ECOCERT.What are the guidelines?
To be classified as ECOCERT, a formula can't contain any of the following types of ingredients:
- Synthetic perfumes and dyes
- Animal-derived ingredients (save for those naturally produced from animals, like milk or honey)
- Do not ingest essential oils. They can be used internally ONLY on the advice of a qualified physician.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children - they can be lethal if consumed.
- It's a smart practice to combined essential oils with a carrier oils, such as apricot kernel seed oil.
- Essential oil dilutions rarely exceed 4% of the total blend. The recipes I share have been adjusted for their intended use
- USE ORGANIC, ECOCERT certified essential oils. This is the only way you can be sure they are pure.